CHBP.com reserves the right to change its advertising policy at any time, at its discretion, by posting a revised policy to this website. Existing advertisers will be informed should such an instance arise.
CHBP.com is partly supported by advertising. All advertising is clearly indicated as such. Some pages on this site will contain dynamic/contextual adverts over which the administrators exert limited control. CHBP.com can limit the type of adverts that appear, however it accepts no responsibility for their contents. Contextual adverts (for example from Google) are displayed after the advert server assesses the content of the page being viewed and are therefore usually directly relevant to the page. Editorial content therefore determines the adverts subject matter and not vice-versa. The policies and conditions of the these advert providers are inspected to ensure compatibility with our guidelines can be achieved and maintained.
Other advertisements or sponsors' messages will appear on chbp.com by arrangement. All such adverts will be vetted and chbp.com will not carry adverts that are unethical or that make false, misleading, unsupported or offensive claims. The presence of an advertisement on this website does not imply endorsement of the product, the company supporting the product or the service being advertised.
If a visitor follows an advertisement link they are likely to be directed to a third party website. CHBP.com does not have any control over these sites and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the information or the views expressed therein.
CHBP.com reserves the right to refuse any advertisement that is not compatible with our mission.
The presence of an ad on CHBP.com does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product.
We ask our advertisers conform to the following guidelines:
Advertisers must not make unsubstantiated health claims or suggest that CHBP.com has endorsed a product.
Advertisers must not place adverts that have forms within them to collect personally identifiable information while a visitor is on this site.
CHBP.com does not carry adverts for:
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- Gambling and lottery
- Pornography or related themes
Advertisers should not:
- Make a health claims for a product or service that is not clearly substantiated.
- No implication of endorsement by CHBP.com may be made
- Adverts should not contain racially offensive or insensitive content
- The advertisement must be designed/displayed in a way that clearly differentiates them from the CHBP.com website content.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect email addresses without the users' expressed permission.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect any personally identifiable information from visitors or place any cookies, or files that collect personally identifiable information on computers of CHBP.com visitors who do not visit advertisers' sites by clicking on their ad banners.
Law governing this Website
The access and use of this site is subjected to the laws and statutes of the United Kingdom. The users of this Website agree to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the United Kingdom and to waive any jurisdictional rights to such courts.
Return to Home page
|This page was last modified on : April 18, 2011. |